File for a Fiancée Visa in Tampa or Lakeland, FL

Hire The Law Office of Edgardo Martinez to assist you

If you’re preparing to marry someone from a different country and would like to make the United States your permanent residence, there are certain steps that need to be taken. The Law Office of Edgardo Martinez, LLC will guide you through the confusing immigration laws and help you acquire a fiancée visa before your wedding day. A fiancée visa allows a foreign-born person to marry a U.S. citizen within 90 days of their arrival in the United States. Attorney Martinez will handle all of the paperwork associated with this visa and guide you through the process of becoming a legal citizen.

See what attorney Martinez can do for you. Schedule an appointment with The Law Office of Edgardo Martinez today.

Get the legal help you need to acquire a fiancée visa

Ready to apply for a fiancé visa in Lakeland or Tampa, Florida? When you hire The Law Office of Edgardo Martinez to help with your visa, Attorney Martinez will:

  • File an I-129F with the National Visa Center
  • Guide the foreign national through the instructions provided by the NVC
  • Help prepare the foreign national for the interview portion of the process
  • Prove that the sponsor is a lawful permanent resident of the U.S.

Trust your citizen status to The Law Office of Edgardo Martinez.